• 4 tablespoon plain yogurt
• 2 tablespoon of All You Can Spice Advieh Spice Blend
• 2 tablespoon olive oil
• 2 cloves garlic, minced
• salt and pepper
• 1.25 pounds chicken thighs
• 2 tbsp lemon juice
• Handful of Mint, Cilantro, Basil, chopped
• 1 butternut squash, peeled, chopped into 1" cubes, and roasted
• 15 oz can of corn kernels, drained and rinsed
• 2 Roma Tomatoes, sliced
• 1 Cucumber, sliced
1. In a large bowl, add yogurt, Advieh, garlic, lemon juice, chicken. Add 1 tsp salt, ¼ tsp freshly ground pepper, 1 Tbsp oil. Mix well. Cover and marinate in the fridge for at least 30 minutes. Marinating overnight is ideal
2. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. When ready, in a roasting tray add squash, peeled, deseeded and cut into 1” cubes. Add 1 tsp salt, ½ teaspoon freshly ground pepper, 2 Tbsp oil. Mix well. Roast 30 minutes, or until squash is tender but not mushy.
3. Take chicken from refrigerator and bring to room temperature. Then slow roast in the oven for 30-40 minutes or until tender.
4. In a serving platter, add squash in middle, surround it in corn, surround corn with tomatoes and cucumbers with sprinkled herbs on top.
5. Slice the chicken and place on top the squash. Pour the chicken juices over everything (I poured half). Mix before serving.
Optional: Serve with warm flatbread.
Serves: 4 Prep Time: 30 minutes Cook Time: 40 minutes
Comments will be approved before showing up.