Black Bean and Corn Salsa
Want the best black bean and corn salsa recipe? Search no more! This salsa is perfect for parties and is sure to make everyone who eats it ask you for the recipe.
- 2 cans (15 oz) black beans, drained and rinsed
- 2 cans (15 oz) corn, drained and rinsed
- 1 red onion, chopped
- 2 large tomatoes, chopped and seeded
- 1/2 cup cilantro, chopped
- 2 Haas avocados, chopped
- 4 Tbsp. lime juice
- 1 Tbsp. red wine vinegar
- 2 Tbsp. Olive Oil
- 3/4 Tbsp. salt (always adjust salt to taste as needed)
- 1/2 Tbsp. black pepper
- 1 Tbsp. All You Can Spice Solo Seasoning
- Mix all ingredients together in a very large bowl.
- Cover and chill for an hour. Serve with blue corn tortilla chips. Enjoy!
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.