These Cauliflower Poppers make an amazing appetizer or side for almost any dish. They're one of the first things my wife cooked for me when we started dating 7 years ago, and my stomach has lived happily ever after since.
- 1/2 cup of vegetable oil (canola works great)
- 1 cup of Panko or Italian breadcrumbs (either will do)
- 1/2 cup of grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon of All You Can Spice Cajun Seasoning
- 4 cups cauliflower (try to cut away the hardy stems and keep the florets intact)
- 1/2 cup of flour
- 2 large eggs, whisked
- 1 tablespoon minced parsley
- Heat the oil in a large skillet on medium high heat (adjust as you need).
- Combine the breadcrumbs/Panko, Cajun seasoning, and Parmesan.
- Dredge the cauliflower in flour, dip it into the eggs, then dredge into the breadcrumb/Panko mix.
- Add cauliflower to the pan and cook until golden on all sides. Transfer to a plate lined with paper towels.
- Sprinkle with parsley and serve.
Grab your own bottle of Cajun Seasoning here!
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.