Chilled Asian Pasta
Is one of your friends or family members having a get-together and need you to bring a dish? Well, if you want them to kiss your feet after they've tasted what you've brought, then look no further than this Chilled Asian Pasta (you're also welcome to keep this deliciousness to yourself).
- 1 lb mini bowtie pasta
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup sesame oil
- 5 tablespoons soy sauce
- 5 tablespoons honey
- 1/2 tsp All You Can Spice Chinese 5 Spice
- 3 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
- 4 cups of shredded chicken
- 1 bunch of green onions, chopped
- 1 red bellpepper, julienne style
- 1 yellow bellpepper, julienne style
- 3 tablespoons toasted sesame seeds
- 1 tsp pepper
- 3 cups baby spinach
- 1/4 cup cilantro
- Salt to taste
- Cook and drain pasta. Put pasta into a very large bowl.
- Over low heat, using the same pot you boiled the pasta, add the vegetable oil, sesame oil, soy sauce, honey, Chinese 5 Spice, and vinegar and cook until everything is well blended.
- Once your sauce is uniform, add it to the pasta and stir well.
- Add all remaining ingredients (add spinach only right before serving the dish, as you don't want it to get dark or wilted). Salt to taste.
- Either chill in the refrigerator for an hour, or serve warm. It's delicious either way, but we like it cold.
Grab your own bottle of Chinese 5 Spice here!
nom nom nom nom
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.