Why buy a whole tub of caramel corn when you can make your own? This recipe includes our pumpkin spice blend to give that popcorn a special pop. It makes a great treat when hosting a party!
- 1 bag of popped corn, yields 8 cups popped
- ½ butter, preferably unsalted
- ½ cup light brown sugar, firmly packed
- 3 Tablespoons light corn syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 teaspoon All You Can Spice Pumpkin Spice
- Kosher salt, optional
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees. Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper or silicone mat.
- Pop the popcorn according to package directions.
- In small saucepan, melt butter, brown sugar and corn syrup over medium heat. Bring to a boil and boil for exactly 4 minutes without stirring. Remove from heat. Add vanilla and Pumpkin Spice.
- Pour caramel sauce over popcorn to coat evenly. Pour mixture into lined pan, sprinkle with kosher salt (optional) and place in oven.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes, stirring every 10 minutes. Cool on parchment lined counter. Keep in airtight container.
Grab your own bottle of Pumpkin Spice here! Why wait until the fall??
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.