- 2 T olive oil
- 1 chopped bell pepper
- 1 chopped onion
- 2 stalks chopped celery
- 2 tsp minced garlic or 4 garlic gloves
- ¼ tsp kosher salt
- 2 cups shredded chicken
- 7 oz. can mushrooms, drained
- 3 T capers
- 1 cup olive mix (we use Boscoli)
- 24 oz. Vodka Pasta sauce (or any flavor)
- 4 cups water
- 1 Tablespoon All You Can Spice Creole seasoning
- ¼ teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 cup pepperoni
- 1 pound box penne pasta, uncooked
- Shredded mozzarella cheese
- Chopped Parsley
- In large Dutch oven, sauté bell pepper, onion, celery, and garlic and ¼ tsp kosher salt in olive oil until transparent.
- Add the rest of ingredients except pasta, cheese and parsley. Mix well and cook for a few minutes.
- When mixture starts to bubble, add pasta to pot. Submerge pasta in sauce. Turn down to medium low and cover pot. Cook for about 15 minutes until pasta is al dente.
- Serve with shredded mozzarella cheese and chopped parsley.
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.