Pumpkin Pie Bars
- 9 full-sheet graham crackers (or 1 and 1/4 cups crumbs)
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 2 Tbsp. white sugar
- 5 Tbsp. unsalted butter, melted
- 1 can (15 oz) pumpkin
- 1 can (14 oz) sweetened condensed milk (use fat free if want less calories)
- 2 large eggs
- 1 ½ tsp All You Can Spice Pumpkin Spice
- 1 ½ tsp vanilla
- 2 Tbsp. brown sugar, firmly packed
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray an 9X13 oven proof glass Pyrex baking dish.
To make the crust: Using a food processor, pulse the graham crackers and pecans together into crumbs. Add the sugar and melted butter and pulse until combined. Press tightly into the bottom and up the sides of a 9x13 baking pan. Pre-bake crust for 8 minutes. Leave oven on.
To make the filling: In a large bowl, whisk eggs lightly. Add pumpkin and condensed milk and continue mixing. Next, add vanilla, brown sugar and All You Can Spice Pumpkin Spice. Stir the mixture until it is well combined.
- Pour filling over the cooled crust and transfer the pan to the oven. Bake the bars for 35-40 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out dry.
- Cool the pan on a wire rack for 10 minutes, then slice into 12 or 24 bars (or small squares).
- Can top bars with whipped topping seasoned with All You Can Spice Pumpkin Spice and chopped pecans if desire.
- Refrigerate for up to 3 days. Can be frozen for up to 3 months.
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.