Pumpkin Spice Chex Mix
- 1/4 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1 Tbsp. All You Can Spice Pumpkin Spice
- 1/2 stick melted butter
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 2 cups Cinnamon Chex™ cereal
- 2 cups Wheat Chex™ cereal
- 2 cups Honey Nut Chex™ cereal
- 8 oz pecans
- In small bowl, mix brown sugar and All You Can Spice Pumpkin Spice; set aside.
- In small microwavable dish, microwave butter on High about 30 seconds or until melted. Stir in vanilla.
- In large microwavable bowl, mix all cereals and pecans.
- Pour butter mixture over cereal mixture, stirring until mixed well and evenly distributed. Add sugar and spice mixture and stir until coated.
- Microwave uncovered for 5 minutes on high or until mixture begins to brown, stopping to stir every minute.
- Spread on a cookie sheet or parchment paper to cool.
- Store in airtight container.
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.