Pumpkin Spice Snickerdoodles
I don't know about you, but I don't like to wait until October to be able to eat pumpkin pie, pumpkin cake, or pumpkin cookies. These Pumpkin Spice Snickerdoodles are a treat for any time of the year and are perfect to bring to a party.
This recipe makes 4-5 dozen cookies (depending on the size you make them)
Spiced Sugar Coating:
- 2 sticks butter, softened
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1/2 cup light brown sugar, firmly packed
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 tsp. cream of tartar
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1 tsp. All You Can Spice Pumpkin Spice
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- Mix together butter, 1 cup white sugar, and 1/2 cup light brown sugar until well blended. Add the eggs and vanilla, mixing until well combined.
- In a separate bowl combine the flour, cream of tartar, baking soda, 1 teaspoon Pumpkin Spice, and salt.
- Add dry mixture to wet mixture, in increments, beating well after each addition. Cover and refrigerate dough for at least an hour or longer.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Mix the coating ingredients together in a small dish.
- Shape refrigerated dough by rounded spoonfuls into balls, using cookie scoop if you have one.
- Roll balls of dough in the coating mixture. Place 2 inches apart on the parchment paper lined baking sheets.
- Bake 8 to 10 minutes.
- Remove from oven and gently transfer cookies to a cooling rack.
Grab your own bottle of Pumpkin Spice here!
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.