Taco Roll Ups
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup Greek plain yogurt
- 2 Tbsp. All You Can Spice Taco Seasoning
- 1 can (10 oz.) diced tomatoes with green chilis, drained
- 1 package tortillas
- 2 cups shredded cheddar or Mexican cheese
- 1 bunch chopped green onions
- 1 can black olives, drained and sliced
- In a medium bowl, combine cream cheese, yogurt, and All You Can Spice Taco seasoning. Mix until well combined.
- Stir in canned tomatoes until combined.
- Spread cream cheese mixture evenly over tortilla.
- Top with about shredded cheddar cheese, green onions, and olives.
- Roll tightly and wrap in plastic. Repeat with remaining ingredients.
- Chill at least 2 hours before slicing.
- Slice each roll in to 8-10 pieces. Serve with your favorite salsas.
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.